Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Chandan B.K" <ch...@zinniasystems.com> on 2012/05/05 14:38:42 UTC

Hive supports scheduling?

Hi ,
     Does Hive internally has any scheduling feature. Does latest releases
of Hive expose any API's to schedule a query to fire at a particular time?
Thanks

--

-Regards
Chandan.B.K.,

Cell: +91-9902382263
Alt Email: bkchandan_4u@yahoo.com

Re: Hive supports scheduling?

Posted by Jagat <ja...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked oozie hive action.

Sent from Mobile

Posted by "Chandan B.K" <ch...@zinniasystems.com>.
Hi Mark,
             Thanks for your response. That is exactly what I have done
right now, but i just wanted to know if there was anything inbuilt.
Thanks.

-regards
Chandan