Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Veeramani S <ve...@indts.com> on 2001/06/04 17:05:38 UTC

Splitting the method into many smaller methods

We have written a class file that implements the Cocoon's Processor
interface.  This class's process method is very big.  But I am not able to
split this method into smaller methods.  Because in each of these smaller we

are trying to modify the document parameter either by adding nodes manually
or by applying a stylesheet.  Once I tried splitting this method but got a
DOM005 exception.  So how do I avoid this??