Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Christophe Dupriez <ch...@poisoncentre.be> on 2008/01/29 10:56:58 UTC

Suggestion for inline images configuration in jspwiki.properties

Hi!

I took me long to discover that images can be added inline  (users hate plugins except [{Table of contents}] ! ).

May I suggest to add in STANDARD jspwiki.properties:

# Localy attached images can be included "in line" in the text by putting their file name between brackets:
jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.1 = *.png
#The upload on MS-Windows often produce files with uppercase extensions:
jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.2 = *.PNG
#Other extensions can also be activated:
#jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.3 = *.gif
#jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.4 = *.GIF
#jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.5 = *.jpg
#jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.6 = *.JPG

Have a nice day!

Christophe