Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/29 17:05:43 UTC

StackOverflow tips

Hi, has anyone more than 1500 reputation points on SO?

To create tags on SO you need 1500 reps [1]
How to gain reputation [2]
Answering your own question [3]

[1] https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/103676/how-to-add-a-new-tag-on-stack-overflow
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/help/whats-reputation
[3] https://stackoverflow.com/help/self-answer

Re: StackOverflow tips

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

just posted here:

https://twitter.com/ApacheRoyale/status/1122933859987992576

please share and retweet! :)

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: StackOverflow tips

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Dany

as I posted in other thread we just go "apache-royale" tag, so can start
posting as you want
I'll try to do it as well :)

--
Carlos Rovira