Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/19 03:52:12 UTC

failed to deploy tapestry to jbossas 4.2.0

hi, I've ever deploy my app on jbossas 5 and it works well. but when today I
just want to use jbossas 4.2.0 since it is GA version, it crashed. here is
the message:
javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to construct service
tapestry.request.DisableCachingFilter: Error building service
tapestry.request.DisableCachingFilter: Failure invoking constructor for
class org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.DisableCachingFilter:
edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/locks/ReentrantLock
[jar:file:/D:/server/jboss-
4.2.0.GA/server/default/lib/tapestry-framework-4.1.1.jar!/META-INF/tapestry.request.xml,
line 238, column 20]
 org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.WebRequestServicerPipelineBridge.service(
WebRequestServicerPipelineBridge.java:65)
 $ServletRequestServicer_112a21e8bb3.service($ServletRequestServicer_112a21e8bb3.java)
could any one tell me why and how to resolve this? thank you!