Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 15:55:44 UTC

Congrats to new PMC Chair Michael McCandless

Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache Vice
President position.

This year we have nominated and elected Mike McCandless as the chair.

Congratulations Mike!

- Mark
--
- Mark
about.me/markrmiller

Re: Congrats to new PMC Chair Michael McCandless

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark for your work as chair, and welcome Mike!

Steve
www.lucidworks.com