Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 08:08:25 UTC

Permissions for committing

Hello,

I've got my Apache account, but it looks like I haven't the permissions for
commiting yet.
Could anybody grant me access to the OpenMeetings SVN?

Thanks,
Timur Tleukenov

Re: Permissions for committing

Posted by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com>.
Now it works. Thanks!

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Timur,

happy to have you on board!
Sorry I don't have the needed rights to grant/deny access to the SVN, but
some of our mentors should be able to do it.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de