Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Obantec Support <su...@obantec.net> on 2006/07/21 17:04:49 UTC

3.0.0 to 3.1.3 upgrade

Hi

is they anything i need to watch out for or can i just stop SA and build the
newer version.

i am thinking of bayes database files. (not using Mysql).

i have read the upgrade file but just want to cross the i's and dot the t's
before jumping in.

Mark

Re: 3.0.0 to 3.1.3 upgrade

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Obantec Support wrote:
> Hi
>
> is they anything i need to watch out for or can i just stop SA and build the
> newer version.
>
> i am thinking of bayes database files. (not using Mysql).
>
> i have read the upgrade file but just want to cross the i's and dot the t's
> before jumping in.
>
> Mark

Nothing interesting.  I believe a couple of dependency versions were
bumped up, that's about it.  Bayes should work fine.  Feel free to make
a backup of your bayes and awl databases... which is always a good idea
anyway.

A few things were moved to plugins too.  3.1.3's plugins should be
enabled by default similarly to a 3.0 install though.

Daryl