Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Joe Gottman <jo...@comcast.net> on 2009/05/18 05:43:33 UTC

FileComponent - flattern?

   One of the options for the FileComponent is "flattern".  This is not a
word in English.  Do you mean "flatten" (no 'r'?)  I know it's fairly
trivial, but for ease of use, "flatten" should at least be a synonym for
"flattern".

Re: FileComponent - flattern?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Joe Gottman <jo...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Well spotted. It should be flatten like the feature ANT has as well. I
>>> will fix it today.
>> Hi
>>
>> I have just committed the fix to svn on trunk.
>> And edited the wiki page as well.
>>
>> Thanks Joe for reporting this.
>>

>   Thanks for the quick turnaround.  When you updated the wiki page you
> missed the 'using flattern' example in the middle of the page.

Well spotted again. I have just updated the wiki page.

Keep 'em coming :)

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/