Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ricardo Pacheco <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/19 17:50:01 UTC

Netbeans RCP App + JDK 12

Hello team!!

First of all, thanks a lot for the great work you have been doing!!

We developed some internal apps based on Netbeans RCP.
I would like to take advantage of the speed of newer  JDK versions.

What is the latest JDK version that I should be trying?
What are the plans to support the latest verions? How can I help make that
happen?

Thanks a lot!!

Ricardo Pacheco

Re: Netbeans RCP App + JDK 12

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
I am bundling JDK 10.0.2. I am skipping JDK 11.0.1 as there were some
bugs with it showing up for NetBeans but I'm not entirely sure it
affects the Platform or just the IDE...

Once JDK 11.0.2 is available I think I'll start bundling that.

--emi

http://coolbeans.xyz/ - CoolBeans: An IDE for Java, JavaEE, PHP and more!