Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Roman Leventov <le...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 14:33:55 UTC

Re: SegmentId PR

It's now almost three months since this PR was opened. Could any committer
(non necessarily Gian) please provide a design review?

I want to remind that in PRs labelled "Design review", the second review is
not required to be full, a line-by-line textual review, it could literally
be just "design review". So in the context of the SegmentId PR, which Egor
has already reviewed in full, it should not be as time-consuming as
reviewing some other +3700/-3700 line PR. A big portion of that are
mechanical API changes across the project, in tests and benchmarks. As I
noted here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6370#issuecomment-423731847,
there are only 6 classes that are added or changed meaningfully.