Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by e2rd <ed...@comarch.pl> on 2006/07/21 16:51:05 UTC

Integration of SA, Messaging Server and LDAP

Hi,

I try to integrate SA with Messaging Server.
I need to load white/black lists from LDAP.

In debug output from spamd I have:
ldap: entering handle_user_ldap(nobody)
config: load_scoreonly_ldap(nobody)
ldap: URL is
ldap://192.168.90.116:2389/ou=People,o=eranet.pl,o=eranet.pl?spamassassin?sub?uid=__USERNAME__
ldap: host=192.168.90.116, port=2389,
base='ou=People,o=eranet.pl,o=eranet.pl', attr=spamassassin, scope=sub,
filter='uid=nobody'

In spamd.log is:
info: spamd: checking message <fc...@eranet.pl> for
(unknown):0

Why username is 'nobody' and not mail-to user?
What I need to configure to get proper username?
Any ideas?

Greetings
e2rd
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.