Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Rahul <rs...@xebia.com> on 2012/07/08 05:49:54 UTC

Re: July Board Report Draft

Guys,

I am migrating MAHOUT from confluence wiki to the new CMS. I see a tool
that can facilitate this, available at :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/conversion-utilities/cwiki.
But this would require a auto exporter file for MAHOUT. People in the
MAHOUT mailing list are not completely aware of how to locate this file.
Can someone let me know where I would find this file ?

regards
Rahul