Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Enrico <en...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 11:50:12 UTC

register custom auditor

Good morning,
I'm doing the first things with servicemix and now i want add a store
monitoring to my symple application.
I'm followinng the book ESB in Action.

My problem is in chapter 10 example.
Where put the code for registering the auditor in servicemix.xml?
<bean name="existAuditor" class="esb.chapter10.auditor.ExistAuditor"
init-method="start"
destroy-method="stop">
<property name="container" ref="jbi"/>
<property name="url"
value="xmldb:exist://localhost:8080/exist/xmlrpc/"/>
<property name="database" value="db"/>
</bean>

If I put near the other beans at the startup servicemix says that it
doesn't find the class.

What do I miss?
What is the problem?

Thank you.
Belabe

Re: register custom auditor

Posted by belabe <en...@gmail.com>.
I have create an .jar with my implementation and put it in the lib folder as
write here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/servicemix-users@geronimo.apache.org/msg11207.html

But now when i launch servicemix i have this error:

[java] Caught:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from file
[C:\osesbinaction2\esb\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\conf\servicemix.xml]; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmldb/api/base/Resource

Why? What can be the problem?
Thank to all.