Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Carr <Pa...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2006/06/27 10:07:34 UTC

Custom Classes

Hi All,
            I've extended PreparedStatement with a class called
LoggableStatement, that captures all the parameters, and can log them on
exception. Is there a way to tell iBatis to use this LoggableStatement
class instead of PreparedStatement ?

NOTE:  This email and any information contained within or attached in a separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included with this e-mail remains the property of Findel PLC and the recipient will refrain from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Findel PLC. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any attachments.  No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it. Findel Plc reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its internal and external networks.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by telephone on +44(0) 1254 303030

Re: Custom Classes

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
...or just use log4j and enable logging.

Larry

Re: Custom Classes

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.