Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Mason, Ross" <ro...@vignette.com> on 2004/11/26 13:46:38 UTC

Sandesha, Addressing and Mule

Hi,

I'm currently looking into adding WS-Addressing support to Mule (an open
source ESB http://www.muleumo.org).  It lready supports Axis and I'm
keen to support WS-Addressing as Mule would serve well as an
intermediary. Once Addressing is supported I'm keen to look into
Sandesha support, but I'll have more questions on that :-)

I'm trying to find a jar with your addressing implementation without any
luck.  Can you point me to your builds.

Thanks,

Ross

Re: Sandesha, Addressing and Mule

Posted by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net>.
Hi Mason,

i searched myself too :-) but it is very easy, just check out the
ws-fx/addressing project from CVS. Get yourself a copy of Maven and then
just type maven in the root directory of ws-fx/addressing

it will take a while, but then you will have some more directories with
the libraries in it.

hope that helps

stefan

--