Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 23:08:51 UTC

Re: Work on 1.3.0-incubating release has started

Its probably about time to cut a release candidate for 1.3.0-incubating.
Can we have one going?

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Karthik,

SENTRY-124 should be cherry picked. The fix version for SENTRY-131 should
be 1.4.0, not 1.3.0. I corrected it.
None of the other JIRAs should be blockers for the release. Please remove
the fix version for the unresolved JIRAs (SENTRY-59, SENTRY-72).

Thanks
Shreepadma

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Ramachandran, Karthik <

Posted by "Ramachandran, Karthik" <kr...@iqt.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by "Ramachandran, Karthik" <kr...@iqt.org>.
Hi all,