Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Mohit kauhsik <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/02 18:11:32 UTC

Problem configuring Drill with BI tools on Linux

I have 3 node Apache Hadoop cluster and DRillbit installed on each node. I
am trying to connect with Drill ODBC on centos. But while testing with
iodbctest with this connection String.

DRIVER=libmaprdrillodbc64.so;ConnectionType=ZooKeeper;
ZKQuorum=mohit:2181,vaibhav;2181,orkash:2181;ZKClusterID=Orkashdrillbit

-

SQLDriverConnect = [MapR][DSI] (20032) Required setting 'ZKClusterID' is
not present in the connection settings. (20032) SQLSTATE=28000
ODBC_Connect = [MapR][DSI] (20032) Required setting 'ZKClusterID' is not
present in the connection settings. (20032) SQLSTATE=28000

while I have specified the ZKClusterID. It is asking for it.
Is there any problem with the connection String or the configuration file?
Should I pass the name of the driver or path?