Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tjahfe <ti...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/12 00:59:51 UTC

Controller Configuration

Hi,

Is it possible to have more than one controller configuration definition in
struts-config.xml?

Currently, I have the following definition:
<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
nocache="true"/>

and I would like to set the default maxFileSize...

Should I add the new setting as part of the current definition, ie:
<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
nocache="true" maxFileSize="2G"/>

or should I add the new setting as a new definition, ie:
<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
nocache="true"/>
<controller maxFileSize="2G"/>

thank you in advance,
FT

Re: Controller Configuration

Posted by tjahfe <ti...@hotmail.com>.
I initially tried:
<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
nocache="true"/>
<controller maxFileSize="2G"/>

which gave me a compilation error, but still let me run the application...
and that's why I wasnt sure and asked to confirm.

Ok, thanks a lot for your help :)

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.