Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Mark Schoeni <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 17:03:13 UTC

Spot PRs

Hey All,
I'd like to continue the discussion around closing some of these PRs. We
have a few that are very close to ready so I'll limit this email to those
for now.

Nate I know you're looking into why merge automation is not working. If
anyone has knowledge or experience around this it would be a great help.

*PR #146* [SPOT-276] *Update odm_setup.sh*: We have 3 +1's, but a minor
edit was made after (link
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/146/commits/6c5ef0a90f9f36dd542f80a620467d438d5912c1>).
The edit was just revising the "*syntax error*" message in the script so
that it's accurate and reflects what is written in "*ML_OPS.md*". If
everyone is ok with the Minor edit, then it can be merged.

*PR #148* [SPOT-278] *Changes to ReadMe*: This should be ready to merge
since we reduced the number of necessary +1s from committers to 1. We have
2 +1's and another won't kick off the auto-merge process until it's
resolved.

*PR #143 **clean config options via configurator.py*: Nate I know you're
making a Jira Issue for this PR. As soon as that is complete the PR already
has 2 +1's and can be merged.

I would also really like to bring up *PR #147* [SPOT-277] *Updates to Spot
Website*. I know we wanted to discuss changes to the website and cleaning
this branch up.
However, I feel it is important to push the removal of the slack channel
from the website so that new traffic generated by our activity isn't
directed to the wrong forum.

Thanks!