Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Christensen, Alan" <al...@hp.com> on 2005/12/08 17:17:17 UTC

RE: Testing the effect of page compression with Jmeter; Any gotchas?

How exactly is this property set for various speeds? If I wanted to
emulate a 50kbps dialup line, what would I set this property to?  Do I
set it to 50000/8 = 6250?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
sebb would know how to do that. I believe he updated the docs in SVN, but
the website hasn't been updated yet. if you download a nightly, the docs
packaged in the tar/zip should have an explanation.

peter