Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/09/26 01:09:31 UTC

OpenWhisk officially first-time released all the 12 modules under Apache as incubator project.

Hi OpenWhiskers,

After everybody's great effort, OpenWhisk has now successfully releases all the 12 designated modules:
OpenWhisk
CLI
Catalog
Wskdeploy
Apigateway
Client Go library
Runtime Nodejs
Runtime Java
Runtime Docker
Runtime Swift
Runtime Python
Runtime PHP

under Apache as incubator project. Thank everyone for the great work.

All the download links are available at the official website of openwhisk: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/downloads.html
Some runtime links may return 404, since the Apache mirror is synchronizing. Eventually all the links will be update-to-date.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

Re: OpenWhisk officially first-time released all the 12 modules under Apache as incubator project.

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Congrats Vincent and thanks for automating and documenting the release
processes as well as serving as our first Release Manager (for all
components) and all the diligence you had to apply along the way.

Kind regards,
Matt Rutkowski

From:   Justin Halsall <ju...@juice10.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   09/27/2018 10:30 AM
Subject:        Re: OpenWhisk officially first-time released all the 12
modules under Apache as incubator project.

Yes big thank you Vincent! You did a great job driving this!

<ch...@gmail.com>

Posted by Justin Halsall <ju...@juice10.com>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: OpenWhisk officially first-time released all the 12 modules under Apache as incubator project.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>.
Excellent work on this Vincent.

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 02:09, Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi OpenWhiskers,
>
> After everybody's great effort, OpenWhisk has now successfully releases
> all the 12 designated modules:
> OpenWhisk
> CLI
> Catalog
> Wskdeploy
> Apigateway
> Client Go library
> Runtime Nodejs
> Runtime Java
> Runtime Docker
> Runtime Swift
> Runtime Python
> Runtime PHP
>
> under Apache as incubator project. Thank everyone for the great work.
>
> All the download links are available at the official website of openwhisk:
> http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/downloads.html
> Some runtime links may return 404, since the Apache mirror is
> synchronizing. Eventually all the links will be update-to-date.
>
> Best wishes.
> Vincent Hou (侯胜博)
>
> Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM
> Cloud
>
> Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
> Phone: +1(919)254-7182
> Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United
> States

James Thomas