Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/08/18 14:23:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/fileupload/src/java/org/apache/commons/fileupload DefaultFileItem.java FileItem.java FileUpload.java FileUploadException.java MultipartStream.java

On Sun, 2002-08-18 at 02:09, martinc@apache.org wrote:
> martinc     2002/08/17 23:09:21
>
>   Modified:    fileupload/src/java/org/apache/commons/fileupload
>                         DefaultFileItem.java FileItem.java FileUpload.java
>                         FileUploadException.java MultipartStream.java
>   Log:
>   Stylistic changes only, to adhere to coding conventions and keep
>   checkstyle happy.

This code came from Turbine and didn't use the Sun coding conventions.
It used the one's that Turbine has used forever.  Would you mind putting
the code back to its original style? The Maven checkstyle plugin
supports the Turbine mode and I believe this is fair to ask given that
the code originally came from the Turbine code base.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Not for code I am the original author of, it's not.  ;)

Re: [VOTE] beanutils 1.4.1 release plan

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> ---------- Cut Here ----------
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.4
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this release plan and will help
> [X] +0 I am in favor of this release plan but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release plan
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release plan, and here is why:
> ---------- Cut Here ----------

I don't really see how I can help, unfortunately, but I'm sure Tomcat
users will be very happy with that fix :-D

Thanks a lot for putting that release together.

Remy

[VOTE] beanutils 1.4.1 release plan

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
(after some complaints last time, here's a release plan. if this is
approved, scott will prepare the release candidate and then propose a
final release vote. hopefully, everyone will find the process satisfactory
this time.)

background:
CVS HEAD now includes an optimized version of MethodUtils. this release
will allow these performance improvements to be included in the upcoming
tomcat release. it should deliver significant improvements to the
digestion of web.xml and tomcat configuration files over the current
beanutils 1.4 release.

release manager:
Scott Sanders

release plan:
freeze current CVS HEAD and then prepare release

Posted by Lavandowska <fl...@yahoo.com>.