Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Tony Champagne <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 16:52:47 UTC

Alignment Question

I first want to say how much I love your product!  Kudos for providing such
a quality application.

My question is concerning horizontal and vertical alignment.  I often need
to center an image in Ooo Impress.

I have no problem doing the alignment in two steps ... but is there a
plug-in to allow me to center horizontally and vertically in a single click?

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Tony Champagne
(tonyroe58@gmail.com)

Re: Alignment Question