Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@elfouly.fr> on 2017/06/26 12:32:35 UTC

A small question about Synergy

I have read the Maven Test suite in Synergy. (I'm impressed, it's well done.)

Some scenarios are tagged with a "sanity" red label. What does it exactly mean ?

(I can guess but would prefer an authoritative short explanation.)

Jean-François

Envoyé de mon iPhone

RE: A small question about Synergy

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean-François
  Tags allows to do run some specific feature test.
   Sanity is one of them and is used for testing basic maven feature NetBeans.

Posted by Luca Mambretti <lu...@bizeta.net>.
Assuming nothing changed since the last NetCAT sanity labeled tests are, as the name itself implies, the minimum set of tests that if successful guarantee that the functionality is "good enough" to be considered usable.

Synergy has a pretty nice function that recognizes the sanity label and can provide a sanity test run that only displays sanity tests skipping all the others.

Cheers,
Luca.