Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Cory Johns <ma...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/27 17:57:05 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7102 Default username for GitHub import

---

** [tickets:#7102] Default username for GitHub import**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** github import
**Created:** Mon Jan 27, 2014 04:57 PM UTC by Cory Johns
**Last Updated:** Mon Jan 27, 2014 04:57 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Since we use oauth to connect to GitHub, we should default the username field on the GitHub import pages, since most people will be importing their own projects.  We should still allow changing it, however, since that won't always be the case.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/