Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sylvain Vieujot <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/22 00:17:08 UTC

Wicket 6 version of GMap2 ?

Hello,

I upgraded to Wicket 6.0.0-beta 3 and as my webapp uses Wicketstuff's
GMAP2, I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/wicket/markup/html/IHeaderResponse.

I saw here
( https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/41cc282c3b2d99ea1ba29327439bfe0901001b04 ) that some work has been done to port GMAP2 to wicket 6.

What dependency & repository should I use in maven to take advantage to
this ?

Thank you,

Sylvain.

Re: Wicket 6 version of GMap2 ?