Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Sweeney, Chris" <Ch...@sepa.org.uk> on 2017/03/27 11:14:59 UTC

Documentation of Fuseki HTTP Admin Protocol

Hi,

Just a minor correction to the documentation at http://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-server-protocol.html as it confused me for a while.

The URL pattern for listing backups is incorrect in both the table of operations (/$/backup-lists/) and the later section on backup (/$/backups-lists/).
The correct pattern appears to be /$/backups-list
Note that both the spelling and the absence of the trailing slash are significant.

Regards,

chris

Chris Sweeney
SEPA
t: 01698 839437
e: chris.sweeney@sepa.org.uk
http://www.sepa.org.uk

Re: Documentation of Fuseki HTTP Admin Protocol

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
I _think_ these could actually be "correctly inconsistent", although not necessarily in the way they are now. :grin:

Some of them are endpoints for collections of things, e.g. /$/datasets/, but some are not, e.g. /$/server. There is no /$/server/ because there is no collection of servers. But that depends on the interpretation of trailing slash as collection, which is hardly universal.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library