Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2015/12/17 20:17:11 UTC

dev style

You guys may want to consider using git rebase -i to squash commits
together into a single commit as they go into the master. Otherwise your
commit history will be relatively noisy. (So the pull request may have 10
commits as it goes through review and iteration, but you want all 10
squashed into a single commit when it gets pushed into master.)

.. Owen

Re: dev style

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@gmail.com>.
+1 .... should have done this for my last pull request ....

--
-Debo~

Re: dev style

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.