Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Equinoxe 4 <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2018/07/26 17:17:04 UTC

Several contexts each linked to different databases/SOAP backends.

Hi,

I need to setup several openmeetings instances in a single machine, each on a different context, lets say:

localhost:5080/customer1
localhost:5080/customer2
localhost:5080/customerN

each one of these using a different openmeetings database, with the rooms created using SOAP in different backends.

I've reached this document:

https://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html

but it seems to be incomplete. Anyway, I have copied the webapps/openmeetings directory to webapps/openmeetings1. My guess is that I can't just change the redirect URL in root/index.html, since I need both contexts.

I changed the database configuration in each context by I just making the change here: ./WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml

I enter /openmeetings correctly, but I can't enter /openmeetings1, just /openmeetings . When I try /openmeetings1 I get this message:

---------------------------------
OpenMeetings - Loading ...
The server is not yet completely initialized. Please try again in a couple of seconds.
If this message persists for several minutes contact your Sys-Administration.
If that message stays forever you should check the logs located in

openmeetings_install_dir/log

folder, probably your database user/pwd/host is wrong!
---------------------------------

I the terminal where I run ./red5.sh I get this:

---------------------------------
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Using default implementation for ThreadExecutor
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl - Initialized Scheduler Signaller of type: class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Quartz Scheduler v.2.3.0 created.
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore - RAMJobStore initialized.
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data: Quartz Scheduler (v2.3.0) 'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' with instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
  Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
  NOT STARTED.
  Currently in standby mode.
  Number of jobs executed: 0
  Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
  Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support persistence. and is not clustered.

[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler 'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' initialized from an externally provided properties instance.
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler version: 2.3.0
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - JobFactory set to: org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.AdaptableJobFactory@6d42783c
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor - Starting beans in phase 2147483647
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor - Starting beans in phase 2147483647
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext - Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Thu Jul 26 11:57:15 CDT 2018]; parent: org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1ebea008
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.xml]
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Context - Setting parent bean factory as core
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean - Building JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean - Initialized JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.config.XmlConfigLocator
INFORMACIÓN: Loading 'hazelcast.xml' from classpath.
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.config.XmlConfigLocator - Loading 'hazelcast.xml' from classpath.
jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper
ADVERTENCIA: Name of the hazelcast schema location is incorrect, using default
[WARN] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper - Name of the hazelcast schema location is incorrect, using default
jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.internal.partition.impl.PartitionStateManager
INFORMACIÓN: [192.168.239.132]:5702 [dev] [3.10.1] Initializing cluster partition table arrangement...
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.internal.partition.impl.PartitionStateManager - [192.168.239.132]:5702 [dev] [3.10.1] Initializing cluster partition table arrangement...
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.scope.WebScope - Set server [Server@284b9710map['/openmeetings1' -> 'default', '/' -> 'default', 'localhost/openmeetings1' -> 'default', '127.0.0.1/openmeetings1' -> 'default']]
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default host:  context: openmeetings1
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default host: localhost context: openmeetings1
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default host: 127.0.0.1 context: openmeetings1
[WARN] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'web.scope' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.red5.server.exception.ScopeException: Scope already exists in parent
[INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean - Closing JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
---------------------------------

And I'm stuck here. Any help is appreciated... Thanks :)

RE: Several contexts each linked to different databases/SOAP backends.

Posted by Equinoxe 4 <ro...@hotmail.com>.
I had considered that solution, but I had tried to avoid it (more disk space, more RAM, etc.) :(

Thanks.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Several contexts each linked to different databases/SOAP backends.

Posted by Equinoxe 4 <ro...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.