Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2019/02/08 11:05:34 UTC

Postgres db maintenance

Hallo.
I noted that my postgres dbname is 28GB

Is there a way to clean old data or do I need to maintan all data in my db ?
Thanks a lot

Mario

Re: Postgres db maintenance

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The only "old data" kept by MCF is the history information.  By default
it's expunged after 30 days.  You can shorten the amount of time it's kept
around though by setting a properties.xml parameter (need to refer to the
"how-to-build-and-deploy" page for details).

Karl