Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Charbel Abdul-Massih <ca...@soundbite.com> on 2007/05/24 20:00:43 UTC

Mapped Properties - Struts 2 - Best practice

What's the best way to use Mapped/Indexed Properties in Struts 2.x???

Re: Mapped Properties - Struts 2 - Best practice

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
I would create an object containing the row data, if you haven't
already, then expose a list of that object on the action.  Struts 2
can use any POJO, so if your application already stores the
information in an Object, use that.

Don

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.