Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ian Shafer <ia...@1321.org> on 2006/02/16 01:33:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Building Apache 2.2

Hello,

I'm trying to build Apache 2.2 to resemble as closely as possible a
version of 2.0.55 that I have access to.

There is a build/config.nice file that I'm assuming can be used for this
purpose. Is this a correct assumption? Is there anything else I need to
look at?

Here's the contents of the config.nice file:

#! /bin/sh
#
# Created by configure

CFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc -pipe -Os"; export CFLAGS
LDFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc -pipe -Os"; export LDFLAGS
"./configure" \
"LDFLAGS=-arch i386 -arch ppc -pipe -Os" \
"CFLAGS=-arch i386 -arch ppc -pipe -Os" \
"--prefix=/opt/apache2" \
"--with-port=8080" \
"--with-mpm=worker" \
"--enable-mods-shared=most" \