Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Cureau <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/19 19:33:07 UTC

Re: Zone refresh in form fragment 'wizard'

I *finally* figured out what was causing my zone not to refresh -- I have a
dependency on tapestry-jquery, and I had it set to suppress Prototype.
 Apparently, the ZoneUpdate mixin found in the Jumpstart uses the Class
function in its javascript, which is something JQuery doesn't like.  The
javascript never gets bound and the zone never updates.

Now, I need to figure out how to implement that in a way that is compatible
with JQuery... :)

I am wondering now whether some of my other zone issues came from this
too...I'll check and report back.