Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by MitchK <mi...@web.de> on 2010/02/15 12:19:46 UTC

Force Solr to use special response-rules

Hello community,

with the help of the sloppy pharse query [1] I can say, that queried words
have to occur within a special number of words.

Now, I want to create an extra rule:
If the query contains on 9 words, I want to make sure, that 6 of them have
to occur within a document or else it would not be responsed to the user.

Does anybody know how to implement such a behaviour in Solr?

Thank you.

- Mitch

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#How_can_I_search_for_one_term_near_another_term_.28say.2C_.22batman.22_and_.22movie.22.29

Re: Force Solr to use special response-rules

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> Now, I want to create an extra rule:
> If the query contains on 9 words, I want to make sure, that
> 6 of them have
> to occur within a document or else it would not be
> responsed to the user.

I think you are asking DisMaxRequestHandler's mm (Minimum 'Should' Match) parameter.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler#mm_.28Minimum_.27Should.27_Match.29