Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt> on 2005/07/18 01:23:27 UTC

Re: [cforms] binding framework or hibernate[solved]

Just solved the problem by using a modified version of this wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CformsHibernateAndFlow

Although not elegant, to use a hibernate session on fd:on-value-change
i'm using on the main script:
cocoon.session.setAttribute(new java.lang.String("hibSession"),hs);
and inside fd:on-value-change:
var hs = cocoon.session.getAttribute(new java.lang.String("hibSession"));

Any other suggestions also welcome.

CarlosN.