Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/06/04 04:54:02 UTC

Questions about cluster

Dear All

   I got questions about cluster, please help

  1.  If cluster means the netbeans with some plugins?
  2.  if i build the "platform" cluster by "ant -Dcluster.config=platform", how can i what plugins will be bundle?

Thanks
From Peter

Re: Questions about cluster

Posted by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Tim

From Peter

________________________________
A "cluster" is a group of modules;  it is common for there to be
interdependencies.  What is in a cluster can be ad-hoc, but is usually used
to organize support for specific technologies.

http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqWhatIsACluster
DevFaqWhatIsACluster - NetBeans Wiki<http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqWhatIsACluster>
wiki.netbeans.org
What is a Cluster? A cluster is a directory on disk. A cluster contains modules.If you are writing a small NetBeans-based application, you probably do not need to be too concerned about clusters, although you may encounter the concept if you need to bundle additional files (native executables, for example) with a module.

-Tim

--
http://timboudreau.com

Re: Questions about cluster