Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bastian Breithaupt <ba...@web.de> on 2003/11/21 00:09:20 UTC

[HELP] Flowscript and Stream Generator

Hi!

I want to present a Java Object - which is a JDOM Object - inside cocoon. My Flowscript passes the request to the businesslogic which generates the object.

In order to have my presentation layer independend from the business layer, I thought using the Stream Generator is a good idea. But how do I generate a POST from within a java class? Generating the request with telnet or other clients works fine and I get the desired results.

I do not understand how to get the output from the pipeline (pdf , xls , ...) back into the "Cocoon system" and do the output in the browser...

Maybe I do not use the stream generator in the right context...?

Thanks in advance,
Bastian