Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2012/03/01 08:51:03 UTC

Trailing whitespaces!

Hey,

It is painful for most of us when those trailing whitespaces show up in red on review board. After some search, I got an Eclipse plugin which does the job for you:
http://andrei.gmxhome.de/anyedit/

It works pretty ok, removes whitespaces and does some fixes in indentation, removing unused imports and all.

Thanks
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan

Re: Trailing whitespaces!

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Ah, thanks! Didn't know that, see it now! Does it do the whitespace removal etc automatically on save though? I can't seem to find such an option.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan

Re: Trailing whitespaces!