Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2016/02/03 19:01:11 UTC

New committer and PMC member: Stephan Erb

Folks,

Please join me in welcoming Stephan Erb, who is now an Aurora committer and
PMC member!  I'm sure anyone paying attention has noticed Stephan's
involvement in the community and commitment to improving Aurora!

Welcome aboard, Stephan!

Re: New committer and PMC member: Stephan Erb

Posted by John Sirois <js...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Stephan Erb, who is now an Aurora committer and
> PMC member!  I'm sure anyone paying attention has noticed Stephan's
> involvement in the community and commitment to improving Aurora!
>
> Welcome aboard, Stephan!

Welcome Stephan!

Re: New committer and PMC member: Stephan Erb

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Stephan!

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.
Welcome Stephan!

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stephan, well deserved!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: New committer and PMC member: Stephan Erb