Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@schmiedehausen.org> on 2009/07/04 04:01:02 UTC

Cassandra slides from NOSQL event

After a co-worker just pointed me at the slides from NOSQL, consider me
moderately pissed that in all slides, the fact that this project is in
incubation at Apache and wants to be part of a larger community was not
mentioned even once.

Folks, just glueing a feather on your homepage and then basking in the glow
doesn't cut the cake. Sorry.

-h

Re: Cassandra slides from NOSQL event

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Yes,
One could argue that there soon won't be any 'glow' at all if the projects
don't associate themselves. The strength of the brand now is the breadth of
projects and their communities...

Cheers
Niclas