Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Oxley <da...@staffplanner.co.uk> on 2001/10/12 17:40:06 UTC

Come and get mod_webapp.dll

All,

I have compiled up mod_webapp.dll and it works quite nicely. If you would
like it reply TO THE LIST with your Email address I will send it to you. It
is too big for the list. I have created a Visual Studio dsp file to do the
compile and I will submit it shortly for check in.

Dave.

Re: Come and get mod_webapp.dll

Posted by Scott Ahten <pi...@pixelfreak.net>.
I would be interested in a copy as well...

pixel@pixelfreak.net

Posted by "Joseph E. Savard" <jo...@savard.net>.
I would certainly appreciate a copy!!

Thank you,

jes

joe@savard.net

Dom

Posted by Dom <do...@free.fr>.
Please

dombat@free.fr

Dom

Posted by Raimee <ra...@sympatico.ca>.
I would like a copy please.

Thanks,
raimee@sympatico.ca

Posted by "Jules A. Yasuna" <ju...@charter.net>.
julesy@charter.net

thanks very much

Re: Come and get mod_webapp.dll

Posted by shine <to...@home.com>.
David Oxley wrote:

> All,
>
> I have compiled up mod_webapp.dll and it works quite nicely. If you would
> like it reply TO THE LIST with your Email address I will send it to you. It
> is too big for the list. I have created a Visual Studio dsp file to do the
> compile and I will submit it shortly for check in.
>
> Dave.

Hi my e-mail is    sasha3216@home.com
Thank you.

Re: Come and get mod_webapp.dll

Posted by fui koon <mi...@yahoo.co.uk>.
i want it. thanks

hueyjun@yahoo.com

Posted by Phillip Mastroianni <ph...@shaw.ca>.
Can you send a version of you mod_webapp.dll,

Thanks

phillipmastroianni@shaw.ca

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
David Oxley at dave@staffplanner.co.uk wrote:

> All,
>
> I have compiled up mod_webapp.dll and it works quite nicely. If you would
> like it reply TO THE LIST with your Email address I will send it to you. It
> is too big for the list. I have created a Visual Studio dsp file to do the
> compile and I will submit it shortly for check in.

It's here
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0/bin/
Since Oct. the 9th... (last Monday)

    Pier