Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at> on 2011/12/05 22:31:42 UTC

[VOTE][email] Release Commons Email 1.3 based on RC2

Hi folks,

I would like to call a vote to release commons-email-1.3 which contains
the following bug fixes and improvements found here

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/site/changes-report.html

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/email/tags/EMAIL_1_3_RC2

Site:

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/site/index.html

Binaries:

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/staged/org/apache/commons/commons-email/1.3/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: [VOTE][email] Release Commons Email 1.3 based on RC2

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Stefan,

sounds good - I will check

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your help - I will look at commons-email over the weekend.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siegfried:

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Siegfried,

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to call a vote to release commons-email-1.3 which contains
> the following bug fixes and improvements found here
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/site/changes-
report.html

> Tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/email/tags/EMAIL_1_3_RC2
>
> Site:
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/site/index.html
>
> Binaries:

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3/RC2/staged/org/apache/commons/commons-
email/1.3/

> [ ] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because

-1

like Gary I miss the distribution .zip and .tar.gz files for binaries and
source.

Cheers,
Jörg