Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stéphane Deraco <st...@deraco.fr> on 2011/04/24 00:54:02 UTC

Jsch version in camel-ftp component

Hi,

If I add the camel-ftp 2.7.1 dependency in Maven, my route fails at runtime
with a NoClassDefFound for SftpException.
In fact, jsch-0.1.44.jar contains no classes!
In the maven repository (http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.jcraft/jsch),
the size of the 0.1.44 version of jsch is 3kB, whereas the 0.1.44-1 is
209kB.
Is it possible to update the jsch-version property in parent pom to 0.1.44-1
for future Camel versions? (if I am not wrong).

Thanks,
Stéphane

Re: Jsch version in camel-ftp component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Stéphane Deraco <st...@deraco.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I add the camel-ftp 2.7.1 dependency in Maven, my route fails at runtime
> with a NoClassDefFound for SftpException.
> In fact, jsch-0.1.44.jar contains no classes!
> In the maven repository (http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.jcraft/jsch),
> the size of the 0.1.44 version of jsch is 3kB, whereas the 0.1.44-1 is
> 209kB.
> Is it possible to update the jsch-version property in parent pom to 0.1.44-1
> for future Camel versions? (if I am not wrong).

Yeah you seem right. Would be nice if the central maven repo could
remove artifacts which are invalid. Or replace it with a working
version. Let me upgrade it to the -1 version.

--
Claus Ibsen