Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Sawyer <ts...@nildram.co.uk> on 2002/06/01 13:49:02 UTC

Re: Tags generating custom tags

Because I hate reading mailing list archives, seeing the exact same
problem, but no answers, I'm going to talk to myself again.  Please
excuse the intrusion. :-)

You can do it like this:

String lUrl = RequestUtils.computeURL(pPageContext, null, null,
this.link, null, null, false);
lHTML.append("<a href=\"");
lHTML.append(lUrl);
lHTML.append("\">");