Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/31 14:24:32 UTC

Hangout tonight

Hi guys.

Unfortunately I will not be available for Hangouts for this month on Monday
evening, starting from today due to band rehearsals. So we might have to
look for an alternate time for the next weeks...

From my side: core, extensions as well asthe  sandbox should build
correctly, though I did not yet check the state of the build server yet,
after my last push. If something is missing let me know and I will
check/synch with the code base on my laptop later. On my machine everything
works well. Given that many ot the more important tickets should be
implemented now.
In the sandbox currently the OSGI, metamodel module and UI module do not
work, but are excluded from the parent sandbox pom as child modules, so
they should not break the build.

So I would propose we should have a look at the core impl mainly to add
tests as needed based on current coverage data. Given that I suppose we
should be ready for a next release of the core parts and main extensions
within about 1 week from a code perspective.
In parallel I have to adapt some of the asciidocs of the modules and core
part, so they are in synch with the impl again.

--

One question that is important to me is where we plan to maintain the
asciidoc documentations for the modules and core parts in the future... ?

And of course, how we plan to do the release and who has time to help with
it...

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: Hangout tonight

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thanks for the update.

Am 31.10.2016 um 15:24 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> One question that is important to me is where we plan to maintain the
> asciidoc documentations for the modules and core parts in the future... ?

I'd say that the newly created site-project is the correct place but I'd
like to talk to Oliver on how to organize the jbake project properly and
where to put files.

Hopefully we can find a time next week.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Hangout tonight

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Maybe if enough can make it next week (before Anatole and myself should
have talks related to Tamaya) would be good to try.

Cheers,
Werner

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net

Re: Hangout tonight

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi all,

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany