Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Forge <fo...@neonics.com> on 2001/06/07 22:57:33 UTC

multiple cocoon2's

Hi there,

I've created 2 zones for my webserver, say 'a' and 'b',
in the tomcat server.xml.
Each contains a location to the directory containing the cocoon.xconf,
sitemap.xmap and WEB-INF with appropriate content.

My problem is as follows:

After I restart tomcat and access one of the zones,
all works fine. But when I access the other zone, cocoon gives
me an error. It seems it is accessing a stylesheet defined in the other
servlet zone. So somehow it shares the two sitemaps, although there
are two different sitemap_xmap.java/class files in the 'work'
directory (localhost%8080a/... and localhost%8080b/...).

Any suggestions to overcome this problem?

Is it possible to run cocoon on different (servlet)zones?
If so, is it possible to use different sitemap.xmap's?

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

	Kenney Westerhof