Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/12 16:48:27 UTC

Template Creations - 2 disks

Can someone correct me if I am wrong but when you make a template out of a
running VM that has 2 disks it will only make the template with one of the
HD.

RE: Template Creations - 2 disks

Posted by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>.
Yes but what happens if I want to create an template from an instance with 2
volumes ? How do you do that?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Actualy, it is not really VM template, it is VOlume template technicaly :)
so you click on some volume, and then convert to template....

--

Andrija Panić