Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/07/10 05:30:07 UTC

Is this a screen display bug and multiple dialogue windows

Hi Maxim, Sebastian,

Can you reproduce this issue?  When I watch a video and then select “Logout” the logout dialogue window appears behind the video window.  Depending on the screen size, depends whether the video window totally covers the logout dialogue window or not.  Seem to be something with the “top most” window focus setting.

If you select logout multiple time, you can get multiple logout windows.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

RE: Top of shared screen is distorted

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Maxim,

At this time, please disregard this issue. I am wondering if it is because the person who is sharing their screen has not refreshed his browser cache as I have just now tested screen sharing on my test Openmeetings server and cannot reproduce the issue. In fact the test server is screen sharing perfectly.

I am currently in a Calendar Event conference meeting, where it is happening.  The User who is sharing their window is using Windows 7 client, and our Openmeetings server is a Debian 32 bit server using revision 1359425 built this morning (about six hours ago).

I will do further testing later on.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
If its really only about the URL you can still use the redirect or make
some iFrame in root's index.html.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Running OpenMeetings as root application

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello George,

--
WBR