Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Marie Johansson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 14:11:06 UTC

open office writer

Hi!

I am writing to ask if you could help me With  my open Office writer
programme. It doesn't allow me to get those wrinkley red lines under my
spelling mistakes, unless I am writing in Norwegian. I downloaded dic-en
(?) and something else that had to do With British English dictionaries,
which I turned on via ooen Office writer. But, it doesn't work. the dic-en
(?) says it has to have open Office 4.0 but when I tried downloading or
upgrading, it told me I already had the latest Upgrade.
So my question to you is; How can I make my English Dictionary work before
sunday? Sunday is the day my British essay is due, and I rather like
getting the red lines under my mistakes so I don't miss them before I hand
it in...

Thank you.

kind regards
Marie

Re: open office writer

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

> Hi!
>
> I am writing to ask if you could help me With  my open Office writer
> programme. It doesn't allow me to get those wrinkley red lines under my
> spelling mistakes, unless I am writing in Norwegian. I downloaded dic-en
> (?) and something else that had to do With British English dictionaries,
> which I turned on via ooen Office writer. But, it doesn't work. the dic-en
> (?) says it has to have open Office 4.0 but when I tried downloading or
> upgrading, it told me I already had the latest Upgrade.

So which version do you have?

Med vänlig hälsning

Johnny Rosenberg